The Chill-Its 6716 Evaporative Cooling Hard Hat Liner straps into hard hats to deliver four hours of cooling relief. The low-profile and lightweight liner features cooling acrylic polymers for instant cooling without bulk or slime, making it comfortable to wear with hard hats. This hard hat sweatband fits most hard hats and safety helmets, easily and securely attaching to the forehead of the suspension with three hook & loop closures.
Soak in water for 2-5 minutes to activate. The polymer crystals will retain water for up to four hours of cooling relief. Be careful not to over activate as that may cause the sweatband to “plump up” to a size where it is no longer able to be comfortably worn. To reactivate cooling, simply re-wet.
Ideal for construction, telecommunications or anyone wearing head protection while working in the heat.
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF - Polymer cooling technology quickly activates for up to four hours of relief from the heat
- FITS MOST HARD HATS & SAFETY HELMETS – Hook & loop closures securely attach to forehead of suspension
- LOW-PROFILE – For no-bulk wear with hard hats
- COMFORTABLE – 100% cotton
- REUSABLE – Simply re-wet to reactivate cooling
- HAND WASH – Hand wash and hang in open air until completely dry