This Zone 0, Intrinsically Safe low-profile Dual-Light™ headlamp with hard hat clip is cULus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe. This headlamp features a multi-position tilt head design and includes an integrated Stainless Clip for attachment to most hard hat mounting brackets. Both the spotlight and the floodlight use LEDs and an advanced TIR lens designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern.
Front-mounted switches provide easy access to the spotlight for distance illumination, the floodlight for close-up illumination, and Dual-Light for maximum lighting, versatility, and user safety. Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013). Includes a hard hat mount for use on hard hat. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included).
- cULus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe
- LED technology
- Focused high/low-brightness spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Unfocused high/low-brightness wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and floodlight on at the same time) for maximum versatility
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing
- (TIR) Total Internal Reflection lens designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern
- Dual switches located on front of light
- Adjustable tilt head
- Hard hat mount
- Impact & chemical resistant
- 3 AAA batteries (included)