The N-Ferno 6847 FR Balaclava Face Mask is dual compliant and meets two flame-resistant standards – NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This winter face mask blocks all the elements: earth, wind, fire and water.
- FIRE-RESISTANT – Designed to be worn where ARC flash and flash fire situations can occur
- DUAL COMPLIANT – Meets requirements of both NFPA 70E per ASTM F1506 and NFPA 2112
- ARC RATED – CAT 2; 20 cal/cm2 ATPV
- HINGED DESIGN – For versatile wear from neck gaiter to ski mask
- BREATHABLE WARMTH – Utilizes Polartec FR Power Grid fleece fabric for enhanced thermal capabilities while remaining lightweight and breathable
- MOISTURE-WICKING – Superior technology keeps wearers dry and comfortable
- SOFT COMFORT – Smooth exterior, soft brushed interior for comfort
- FORM-FITTING DESIGN – 3-panel design for added comfort and better fit
- AVAILABLE COLORS – Available in navy or black
- MACHINE WASHABLE
This thermal balaclava works as a ski face mask or a staple on the job to keep you warm and dry so you can focus on the task at hand. Can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. The moisture-wicking and breathable fabric makes it the perfect FR face mask for winter work where FR clothing is required.