Bonded (SM) Pads have an extra layer of spunbond polypropylene that is bonded to the top to make the pads low-linting on one side and highly absorbent on the opposite side. The bonding process increases the strength and durability of the pads so they can be perforated like a paper towel. Perforations will help reduce waste and allow you to use the exact amount needed for the job. These pads are the best of both worlds—the lint-free top sheet side can be used to clean and wipe tanks, tools, walls, etc. without leaving lint, you also can use the meltblown side for quick absorption of fluids.
• Dark gray pads hide grime, which makes pads last longer.
• Lint free top sheet makes it stronger and more versatile than standard meltblown.
• Stronger tensile strength than the dimpled pads
• One side is lint-free that can be used for wiping
• Perforated every 7.5” vertically to waste less
Low-linting & highly absorbent
Durability Rating ★★★★
One layer of spunbond fabric is bonded to a single layer of meltblown polypropylene.
• Water-based chemicals
Heavyweight case absorbs 28 gallons
Lightweight case absorbs 30 gallons