The Gas Clip Technologies MGC Simple Clip Dock is an all-in-one, stand-alone docking station designed for maximum testing efficiency and portability. It tests up to four detectors simultaneously, reducing the testing time and gas usage.
It's easy to use. With only two buttons, it’s simple to train workers how to use it for regular bump tests and occasional calibrations.
It's portable! It is housed in a rugged case . Logs are stored on a USB flash drive which can easily be transferred to a computer for analysis.
- Test 4 detectors at one time
- Easy 1 button operation
- Robust rechargeable internal battery, up to 1500 tests before recharging
- Internal gas cylinder regulator and pressure gauge
- USB flash memory for bump test and event log storage
- Optional detector configuration and firmware updates via GCT Manager Software
- Rugged case
- No computer required to operate